Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Getting ready for work...

I've been whining all day about the heat.  It's so goddamned hot here in florida.  But I was thinking about the rituals a stripper goes through.  Like packing my bag.  In go the Platform Sandals...they are black and have "Skull Lights" in the heels.  guys love these.  And then my romper, my short shorts, and my various tops.  Gotta put my makeup on there, it'll melt off in this fucking heat here.

The locker room is a weird place in a strip joint.  You leave the emotions outside.  The girls all getting into the mindset.  Maybe one or two coming off shift are pissed off about their tips.  They count their money on the benches.  Penni's working tonight.  She's been fired twice now for dealing weed and pills in the locker room, but she seemms to make it back in.  The girls deal with the life in different ways.  Me?  i knock back a shot or two and that's it.  When I'm ready to go, I hit that floor and move between the different stations and I just get into the zone.

Almost all those guys are regulars.  I have exactly one stalker.  Most girls do.  Jimmy you hear me?  You need to watch out for that guy tonight, ok?  LOL.  for the most part, the guys are ok.  I hope they throw some money at me tonight.  I want to get some hair extensions soon.

2 comments:

Ed said...

It was 107 here in Las Vegas yesterday, but of course the humidity doesn't even approach that of Florida's. But, my hats off to anyone who braves these and your insane temps to WORK HARD for a living. Keep up the good work.
If you want some new ideas, or new enlightenment regarding spirituality,please check out my site. At http://www.ReverendEdward.org I am not afraid to go into depth about human Sexuality

Dixie said...

Thanks for the link Ed. I'll be starting a blogroll soon and I'll put you on it.